A business development assistant provides support to an organisation’s development team to ensure timely and consistent delivery of core company services to its clients and investors, towards ensuring that potential and existing clients and investors remain satisfied with the company’s brand.
Required skills and educational background:
• Acquire, manage and/or supervise projects, together with other offices
• Carry out strategic marketing and business intelligence activities, i.e. identifying project opportunities at an early stage
• Network with (potential) clients, national and international funding agencies, partners and experts. Focus will be on developing, pre-accession and neighbourhood countries
• Manage the bid preparation process
• Write proposals (organization and methodology)
• Project management of large projects including financial management